Glaro Steel Disinfecting Wipe Dispenser With 2 Gallon Waste Receptacle
Glaro’s extensive line of disinfecting wipe dispensers offer you the assurance you need to promote a healthy and safe environment for occupants of your facility. Available in the form of floor standing, wall mounted, or wipe station models, in addition to a vast selection of colors/materials; you have access to a wide array of solutions to create a clean, sanitary environment.
All Glaro disinfecting wipe dispensers come equipped with an easy-to-use double push button cover that snaps closed, keeping the cover secured to the body as wipes are dispensed one at a time. To refill the dispenser with additional wipes, simply push the buttons on either side of the top cover, lift, replace, then close the cover shut – voila!
These wipe dispensers are perfect for use in private and public locations such as gyms, hospitals, restrooms, warehouses, and more. Invest in a disinfecting wipe dispenser in interest of the health, safety, and sustainability of your facility.
- Constructed of heavy gauge, rust-proof, corrosion and fire-resistant galvanized steel
- Double push button top secures cover on body when pulling wipes
- Easy-to-access top compartment storage space for a smooth servicing experience
- Built-in, 6” wide, 2 gallon waste receptacle for discarding used wipes
Complimentary FDA approved biodegradable antibacterial wipes (900 wipes) help:
- Reduce the risk of spread/cross-contamination of infection and disease
- Kill bacteria, germs, and viruses
- Maintain a clean, safe, and hygienic facility
- Easy to load wipes that thread through specially-designed x-shaped opening
- Floor standing model with 14” diameter weighted base for enhanced stability
- Simply lift the cover off the base for waste bucket maintenance
- Made of 30% recycled material
- 100% post-consumer recyclable metal
- Made in the USA
|SKU||F1029-SV-AW1 | F1029-WH-AW1 | F1029-BK-AW1 | F1029-HG-AW1 | F1029-BY-AW1 | F1029-DS-AW1 | F1029-BL-AW1|
|Model Name||Steel Disinfecting Wipe Dispenser With 2 Gallon Waste Receptacle|
||10" (14" including weighted base)|